It's going to be another multiple post kind of day. Actually, I couldn't bring myself to put this in the same post as my child. Therefore, it is a post of it's own.
Disclaimer.....some may find this disturbing, wrong, wierd, wrong, and maybe a little wrong. Continue at your own risk.
I heard about this on the radio this morning. I didn't believe it. I HAD to see this freak for myself. I googled it. It made me a little nauseas. And creeped out. I'd like to think that I am a pretty tolerant person. We all have the free agency to do what we want with our life, right? But, I also believe in consequences, and it you choose to become a man, I also believe you give up the right to the privelage of having children. That's something Heavenly Father gave to women. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
That is so not right. I have a very specific bias against people who, because of selfishness, decide to involve a third party, an innocent child, in their delirium. If they make bad choices and suffer consequences for their actions, so be it. But don't cause consequences for an innocent babe.
Ditto to Amber M. That is wrong on so many levels and they might as well have a live in therapist along with the nanny.
I was JUST reading about this in our newspaper this morning. I couldn't believe it myself! I got this instant sick feeling for the child he is carrying. How confused that child is going to be....it's SO sad. Our Father in Heaven has warned his children about playing/messing around with this precious power of the gift of life that he has given to us.
Umm, yeah. I am totally speechless.
Let's just confuse our kids even more! Men don't have babies. In fact, Landon was really upset about this when he was three. He thought it was pretty unfair. :0) So, now all of a sudden SOME men get to have babies? Yeah...explain that to a 3 year old.
Ewwwww! that's all I have to say. he is standing there all seductive. Ick. Wrong wrong wrong. Truthfully I don't have a problem with what people do in their personal lives. I just don't want to be subjected to it.
But really, I have no opinion other than that.
WOW all I can say is start saving now for the therapy bills and there will be therapy bills you can count on that!!!
So, is it time for you to go in and have your baby yet? I know it was supposed to be this week right? Or am I way off? Let me know!
Post a Comment