Sorry about the picture quality. Our camera hasn't been the same since it was dropped on the cement a few months ago. And, I'm not much of a photographer. One more thing to add to the list of things to learn and do! Anyway, look at those happy kids! So glad to have their Daddy back. Not to mention getting to poke at a stinky fish.

Here are just a couple of pictures of the trip. They went to Orifino, and fished by the Dworshak Dam. The picture on the right is of Cory fighting to reel in the fish in the picture above. Cory said they got to see a bald eagle while they were up there. One of the guys had caught a sucker fish, threw it back, and then a few second later, the eagle was flying around, then flew down and scooped the sucker fish right up out of the water! Cory didn't have a chance to get a picture of that, but that would have been awesome. My kids would have LOVED that! So I guess he had good fun. Now, I'm just looking forward to girls night this week. That will be my reward for being single the last few days. I can't wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment