Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More funny Jake....

We have been working with Madi to get her Faith in God completed before her birthday. She finished passing off her Articles of Faith tonight. After she went to bed, Jake said he wanted to learn some. So I had him repeat what I said. This is Jake's version of the 1st Article of Faith.....

Me- We believe
Jake-We believe
Me-in God, the Eternal Father
Jake-in God, the Eternal Father
Me- and in His son, Jesus....
Jake- and in His son, Jesus Christ!
Me- and in the Holy......(thinking he would know this)
Jake-and in the Holy cow?

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That is hysterical. Three years old right? Sounds very familiar.

Bonnie the Boss said...

I love it! Hee hee hee. Holy cow.
About the above post. I can understand your feeling the way you do. I would have been a little sad too. May be part of the reason you feel so bad is the hormones? It always intensifies my every mood.
I am excited for you good luck with the birth.

Lynn said...

LOL!! Well, of course! It fits doesn't it? LOL!