She chose to eat at the Manderin House for dinner. Can you say "spendalotamoney"? That place is pricey!! Anyway, it was yummy. Before we went out to dinner, my parents came over, and we opened gifts. She also got to open the present Cory's parents sent. Here are a few pics.
Alvin and the Chipmonks soundtrack. She was excited to get this. It was a last minute gift, since she told me last night it was something she wanted.

A Tomagochi from Grandma Blad. Madi lost the one Santa brought her, so she was happy to get a replacement.
A webkinz monkey from Mom & Dad. I knew she would be happy with this! She's been carrying it around all night, like a little kid.
Rock star shades... I couldn't wait for her to get these. She just recently got contact. She wore these to the restaurant.
Beautiful earrings from Grandma and Grandpa Manion...And 25 buck...lucky!
She requested strawberry shortcake for her birthday cake. Fine with me...yum!
So there you have it. My almost teenager, young woman, can't believe she's growing up so fast Madi. We love you Madi. So glad you chose us. You are a wonderful young woman, and we are so proud of you, for the help you give us, for the way you help your brothers and sister, for the example you are to all of us. Hope your day was fabulous!


5 comments:
♥ She's so cute and looks like she had a fabulous time! It's so crazy how fast time goes by!
Thanks for coming by my blog!
Oh wow! What a great post. The milestones in our lives come and go so fast. She is a beautiful young woman. She sounds like she has AWESOME young women leaders. You are so lucky. I have never seen an Entire YW's presidency drop by and wish their young women a Happy Birthday. Wow! SHe will do just fine. There's no way she'll be just a number in your ward. How awesome is that!? Fun Fun And More Fun times come your way....YW's camps, goals, projects....oh, it's just gettin' started. : D
Wow, my leaders never did that! I'll have to remember all of that if I ever get put into YW. I'm sure it made her feel truly special to have all of that attention. 12 years is such a milestone year for girls. :0) And as far as going out to eat...those all you can eat places always cost too much money. I could never eat $10 worth of food in one sitting. Unless it was really expensive food. But made in bulk rice and chicken doesn't add up like lobster does. :0) I can usually get a pass through the salad bar and one plate of food before I'm stuffed full. It gets me every time. Oh well. At least she had a good time. That dessert looks really yummy right now too!
I can't believe how fast twelve years goes by. Can you believe Tyler will be a deacon in a couple of weeks? Wow. Anyway, congrats Madi. Beehives are the best - you're going to have soooo much fun. And, uhhh, I think your lost Tomagochi is in the left behind bags at my house. Hehe. oops. Now you'll have two.
She is so pretty and she looks just like you. Happy Birthday, 12 wow that is quite a milestone.
Post a Comment