Wednesday, March 26, 2008
What the Crap!?!
So, I'm sitting here browsing some of my favorite blogs, enjoying a stale, pink peep (my fave..yummy), when I look out the window to see large, white flakes, falling to the ground. You've got to be kidding me! It's almost April. Stop already! I am sooooo over Winter! I thought maybe I'll take a picture of the evil snow, (to post on the blog, of coarse). This particular type of evil snow has the ability to become invisible on camera. I couldn't get a good picture, which is not a surprise, because I never get good pictures. And to top it all off, in my hurry to get the sliding glass door open to take the stupid picture, I broke a nail. Clear down to the nail bed. Ouch. This apparently is not going to be my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OUCH! I feel your pain. The snow coming down AND the ripped off nail. : (
So sorry about your accident. I think you should sue the homeowner. :0)
Post a Comment