So, I was looking at my traffic feed thing on the left hand side of my blog, righ under the creepy picture of the floating baby and the hangman game. I was first wondering why it keeps coming up as "Meridian Idaho" when I come to my blog, or anybody elses blog. I don't live in Meridian. I have no idea what button I pushed, but it apperantly was the wrong one. Next, I was wondering who all these people are. So I clicked on one. It took me here. We have the same name. That's cool. She even has me listed under the blogs she visits. That made me unbelievably happy. I wondered if she's ever left a comment. (have you?) Then as I read some of her fun posts (it would seem we have alot in common-midnight laundry being one), I was led to this blog. Holy crap, I love this guy's sense of humor. He is very funny. And his kids are hilarious, too. I quite enjoyed his answer to our country's problems. So thanks, Bonnie, for sharing. Everyone go visit Bonnie in Utah, and say hi! I should go now, and put in a load of that fishy laundry Cory brought back for me.
**update**I just went back and was reading some comments to some of my posts, and Bonnie did comment. Thanks Bonnie! I love it when people let me know they were here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Bonnie,
I have left messages. I am not exactly sure which post they are on. Thank-you for letting me know you enjoyed him too. Seriously, the man has a knack. I just wish I knew a name so I could quit referring to him as "that one funny man" I think my husband and kids are sick of me rolling on the floor laughing & then trying to read it to them through my giggles.
I came to your blog in the first place because we had the same name. I stayed because I agree we have a lot in common. Plus, you made me laugh. Thanks again.
Bonnie C
I just looked & I think it is in "Because I'm Pregnant".
She has a funny blog. I'll be going back. :0)
I don't live in Bellevue, either. I think it has something to do with your internet service...
BOTH these sites are great. Babar is getting my vote. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment