Monday, March 24, 2008
Sad....
Just saw this story on KSL that broke my heart. Yet I was also inspired. Inspired by the stregnth of the parents and this sweet little girl. Warmed at the thought of her 3rd wish. What wonderful memories must have been made with President Monson. Saddened at the thought of the horrible pain and sadness this family must be going through. Grateful that they have the Gospel to help comfort them through this very difficult time. Amazed at the faith this family has. I don't know if I would react the same way if I were in their situation. They have a blog. Click here to visit. My prayers are certainly with this little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thank you for sharing that! I couldn't help but cry. I cannot even imagine what that family and especially this little one has to go through. It sure puts things into perspective for me....that's for sure!
Thanks again for taking the time to share that. I am passing their blog onto my entire family to see..
Yes, tears for me too. I couldn't even imagine what they must be going through. Thanks for sharing.
Ok ditto, I cried too. That just breaks my heart and I am so impressed with the parents' upbeat attitudes.
He saved the best for last.. Sadie best wishes and keep up the fight..
Post a Comment