Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy "Pinchy" Day!

Happy "Pinchy" Day to you!! Hope you all had a wonderful day filled with green koolaid and chocolate coins! And that you didn't get too many pinches. (unless you wanted them : >!)

We had a pretty good day here, until about 7pm. That's when my kids turned up their volume and made it sound like there were about 185 people in our house. That's also when I remembered something one of my friends told me. She said, when she becomes president of the universe, she's going to revise the "recipe" kids are made from. She wants to make the voice box removeable. I think that after tonight, she would have my vote. My kids were just wild tonight! We didn't even have FHE until 8:30. Madi is almost 12, so we are rushing to get her Faith in God done. Working like a mad man to get those Articles of Faith memorized. Tonight, I typed #5-8 up on the computer, cut them up, taped them onto some cardboard, then removed a few words at a time to see if the kids could remember them. It actually worked! Now we just have 9-13 to do, and she will be finished. I can't believe she will be 12 soon. Makes me feel old!

4 comments:

Valarie said...

I have one turning 8 in May and we are trying to get her all ready for her baptism. Time goes so fast!
I love St. Patricks Day! Who doesn't look good in green?? :)

Ashlee said...

I don't look good in green...just so you know. :0)

We're trying to get all of Landon's bobcat stuff passed off so he can get the patches or reward or whatever next Tuesday. That's a lot of memorizing for an 8 year old! Good luck with your articles of faith!

Alicia said...

Love St. Patrick's Day, had green pancakes and green syrup for breakfast, loved it. My son has decided we don't have the pinching rule in our house though, he doesn't think he likes that idea. It told him just wear green and he won't have to worry about it.

Montay said...

Love the green day I was stuck at home but we did wear green just for funs