I love free stuff. I get a newsletter from scrapNfonts, and the last one I got was a link to 20 free fonts! Yay! I love a cute font. And most of them are pretty cute. Here is the link.
I've been a fishing widow this week. I hate staying by myself, but Cory needed a get-a-way. So he's off fishing with his Dad and a few others. I've been here. Gestating. My parents (thanks Mom & Dad) came over yesterday to help out, since I had several things I had to do yesterday. That was so nice to have them here. And today after school, we are going to Burley to stay with them. I'm looking forward to being able to fall asleep without paranoid thoughts running throught my head. And the kids are just excited to go somewhere. I guess I should go pack!
But, before I do, I have to share a link to a fun blog that does "hair tutorials" on fridays. I'm always looking for a new do for my girls (and the time to do them!) Jenn over at It's a Love Thing has some fabulous ideas. If I gave awards on my blog, she'd get one. Enjoy! And have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I just LOVE fonts...and free fonts? Even better! Thanks! Been missing your posts...
Thanks for the tips on the fonts and hair blog. I will have to try the hair styles out, too cute. Do you use the fonts for digital scrapbooking?
Have a great weekend! Thanks for the link!
Alicia-I don't do digital scrapping, but I really want to learn. I got a Photoshop program a few years ago, but haven't figured out how to use it. No time to read the instruction manual!
Can you use these font's on your blog? How do you exactly obtain these fonts? I am new to the computer thing.
Post a Comment