
Have you seen this movie? I hadn't heard anything fabulous about it, so I wasn't really expecting much. We watched it last night. Holy crap, we laughed so hard! Cory and I thought it was hilarious. And, it was a cartoon, so of coarse the kids all liked it. If you haven't seen this, and you are in need of a good laugh, you've definitely got to rent this!
We also watched Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Also a definite must see! Dustin Hoffman and Natalie Portman were awesome in this movie. If you've seen them, what did you think?


6 comments:
We took the kids to see Bee Movie in the theater and I wasn't too excited about it. Maybe it was because I was dealing with my two year old. It was her first movie. :0)
The Wonder Emporium is waiting patiently by my tv for us to pop it in the DVD player to watch. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks for the movie tips...we haven't seen either of those!
We watched both of these this weekend.Enjoyed them. I am no busier than most.To get fingernail polish out of his hair I cut it short. Then rubbed fingernail polish remover in his hair. His head was purple for about a week. A day in the life....
Bonnie
We have Bee Movie on our waiting list for Netflix. Very long wait!
My kids want to see Bee Movie really bad, but we rented Monster House instead, becasue that is what my son wanted. I had not heard anything about this and fell asleep while the kids watched it. I woke up to my 3 year old screaming and sobbing, she was scared to pieces, so we immediately shut it off and perhaps we will go get Bee Movie instead. Am I a horrible mom or what?
LOL!!! I laughed my head off in the Bee Movie. I thought "About time that some of the writers considered the Parents that would be there to watch with the kids." So funny. I would watch it again.
Now I must see the other one you saw. Glad to hear a yet another good review of that one too.
Post a Comment