Thursday, March 27, 2008
3 year old logic
Some days, Jake will just run around the house in his undies. He's happy. I'm happy. If it ain't broke, why try to fix it, right? Yesterday he told me he wanted a ham sandwich. I told him to go get the ham out of the fridge in the garage (the fridge in our house is not working). As usual, he was just in his underwear. It's cold in the garage. He didn't want to be cold. This is what he did to stay warm while making the trek to the "outside" fridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Fun I used to love when mine would wear Cowboy boots and shorts all summer you know that you can only get away with that for so long so enjoy buddy enjoy!!
That is cute. 3 year old logic, can't find a way to argue with it.
LOL! Why... you have a genius on your hands! Someone knows how to think. : D
Oh. My. Heck! That is Hi-larious!!!!!
Love it!
ps I won't show Levi the picture I don't want to give him any great ideas!!
What a smart kid. Heat escapes through our bodies through our expenditures...he's got those covered. Right? :0) So funny!
Glad to know my child isn't the only one who loves to run around in her undies!
this is awesome! my little guy just likes to run around in his diaper. (we haven't quite managed the whole potty training thing... definitely still working on it.) yet lately, his taken to taking of his diaper and just running around naked - i definitely don't love this.
Post a Comment