Friday, February 1, 2008

What Does It Take?

Okay. Seriously. We should be having a snow day, today. Every school district around us(except Kimberly) is out today. Filer, Jerome, Gooding, Minadoka, Cassia.......I think our Superintendant needs to go back to snow day school. I guess the roads weren't horrible this morning, but we live in town. As hard as the wind blew, and it snowed yesterday, you can't tell me there aren't road issues for those who live in the country. Maybe I'm just jealous.
Glenn Beck is coming to Idaho Falls tonight for a charity benefit show. Cory loves Glenn Beck, and so, we bought tickets. Now, I don't even know if we can go. The road from Burley to the Interchange has been closed since yesterday. Last night the road to Poky was closed. Makes me nervous to travel. I just love winter.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I was cursing the snow yesterday too. And wondered if the bus would come for my kid this morning. I'm glad he's in school. It's been an interesting day. :0)

Alicia said...

I am so anxious to meet you, because you sound just like me. We have a baby blessing this weekend in Boise and I have been dreading making the drive up there with another storm coming in. I get so nervous, well my sister in law just called and they have the flu so have canceled all the after meeting festivities, is it bad that I was happy, so now I don't have to make the drive. Yikes. However, I do hope you get to hear Glenn Beck that would be cool, my husband loves him too. Sorry this was a really long comment!

Bonnie B. said...

I love comments of all shapes and sizes, Alicia! Thanks to Ashlee who let people know I exist!
Anyway-we made it to Poky. The roads are completely dry and clear. Weird, huh? Cory said it's because all the snow got blown to Wyoming!

Amber M. said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! We LOVE Glen Beck at our house, too.