
We got this cute dress....
....and this cute sweater to go over it, for Gabby.

And we got this very handsome sweater vest....
...with this stripped shirt to go under it, for Jake.
Wanted to get this adorable skirt for Madi, but they were out of her size, so we will have to order it online.
I still don't know what I'm getting for Alex. He's nine, and starting to form his own fashion opinions. It usually doesn't agree with mine. While I was buying the clothes, My sister and Mom took the kids to the Disney store. That's a fun little store! And Gabby spent some of her birthday money on a Build-a-Bear. An orange stripped Kitty, she named Lola. Lola went home naked, because Build-a-Bear clothes aren't cheap! All in all, we had fun shopping until the mall closed. The guys had fun at the game that BYU won by 3o some odd points.
Sunday....Once again, woke up whenever the heck I wanted! Church wasn't until 1pm, but we ended up skipping. I know, we should have gone. I' m a sinner. Instead, my sister brought out all tubs of baby clothes. They adopted their first baby a little over 2 years ago. She was given lots of clothes, some of which he didn't ever have a chance to wear. So, we came home with 2 garbage bags full of baby clothes and blankets, that we borrowed for the baby. Some of you may be thinking, she already have umpteen kids, why does she need clothes for this one? Well, we thought Jake was our last, and gave EVERYTHING away. So, this very generous lending by my sister has made me feel much more ready to have this baby. After a delicious dinner of crockpot ribs and au gratin potatoes, we played a game of Ticket to Ride, Europe. It was good fun. I love that game. I always come in last, but it is still fun! Then, the time had come that we had to leave. So we finally got on the freeway at 9pm, and drove to Pocatello. Cory had a work meeting the next day.
Monday...
Woke up whenever. Ate delicious German Pancakes made by my Mother-in-Law. Lazed about. At 2pm, we met my SIL Melanie and her two kids, and my Mother-in-Law took us to see The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, a Veggie Tales Movie. So funny. We are big Veggie Tales Fans at our house. My MIL enjoyed it, too. She didn't stop laughing the whole time. After the movie, Madi and I went shopping. Got her some cute pink sketcher at Ross Dress for Less, for only 12 bucks. Then, at JC Penny, they had a table of clearance that was only $2.97. So we got couple of things there. I love when I actually find a bargain. That never happens to me!! Went back to the in-law's, ate dinner, then played Mexican Train (a domino game). It's my FIL's favorite game. Then we came home. Just got home a little while ago, actually.
It was a fabulous weekend. We all had so much fun! I didn't want it to end. Thanks, Wendy and DJ. We had a blast! I only wish we could have stayed longer. You were probably glad to see us go, since we sorta took over your house! And thanks, Lois and Merlin, for a swell President's Day! As much fun as we had, though, I am so glad to be home, and sleep in my own bed tonight! So this post is kind of rambling, but my brain is too tired to make much sense. Hopefully I didn't bore you to death, and at least you know I'm still alive!!


3 comments:
Yay! I was so worried and I missed you! :0)
Glad to hear you had an awesome weekend! We passed by the Children's Place in the Boise Mall on Saturday and I saw that sweater you got for your son. So cute! I too love that store. I got Kenzee a sassy little outfit when she was one that had a little leopard print belt for the pants. Loved it!
Anyway...
Wooo Hoo Bonnie is back yeah I am so glad you had a great weekend and that I was not the only one who was on the road with the kids I always wonder who the people driving by us are and where they are going don't you anyway I am glad to hear you had such a great time and that you are back I will be gone soon having my baby but I will be sure to blog lots after the baby comes and let everyone know just what we got Girl of Boy that is I know its a baby the darn thing has been keeping me awake and making trips to the potty for weeks....
Sounds like a very nice relaxing weekend, a little jealous I will say. That skirt and that dress is so pretty, I love it!
Post a Comment