So, we went to look at house yesterday. Not a whole lot to choose from in our price range. Actually, there are choices, just not anything where I would want my family to dwell. We saw one house yesterday that had been on the market for quite awhile. When we walked into the master bedroom, the realtor said, "Oh, this house will never sell!". Why, you ask? Well, when you walk into the bedroom and look to the left, you see an empty room. Normal. You look to the right, and you see a toilet. Nope, not kidding. A vanity and a toilet. No door. Not even a half wall. Whose bright idea was that? What wife in her right mind said, "Yes, dear. That's a great idea!". So, that's the kind of luck we've had with house hunting. Not a big deal, I guess. Especially since our house has only had 2 showings in a month. Hopefully things will pick up when Spring comes.
And now, I will attempt to post a video.
The audio is a bit funky. I don't know if that was something I did, or if it's the video. It was sent to me in an e-mail. I thought it was funny. I hope it doesn't offend anyone.
3 comments:
That is a funny video. Sorry house hunting is not going so smooth,
I hope we will be joining that search this summer, but who knows.
Holy crap, Bonnie, I think you just made my day. That video is HILARIOUS! Can't wait to show Tony. (BTW, I live in SW Omaha. And my mom was actually born in Burley. We have all sorts of stuff in common!)
thanks for your nice comment!
I love this video of Achmed! We've downloaded all of Jeff Dunham's videos or seen them on utube. Look for the one with Peanut. It's great!!
Post a Comment