Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fabulous bed.....

We must have a fabulous bed. Apperantly there was an earthquake this morning. Epicenter was near Wells Nevada. Cory and I were laying in bed, listening to the radio, procrastinating getting up and ready for the day. The guys on the radio said, "Can you feel that? I think we're having and earthquake!" Cory and I didn't feel a thing. We both just lay there and waited. Nothing. I have a memory foam on our bed. We think maybe it doubles as a shock absorber. Our son, (who sleeps on the floor most of the time. Not sure why), said he felt it. He said it felt like Cory was shaking him to wake him up. Some people have been saying that before they knew it was an earthquake, they just thought they were crazy. I'm thinking I must be crazy because I didn't feel it. Did anyone else feel anything?

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I did NOT feel anything, I was in bed as well, though awake. My bro-in-law who lives in Jerome said he was standing next to a bowl of water and the water shook. And a friend of ours felt it too. Jaysen was in the shower and he didn't feel it. I don't know. It's weird though huh?

Montay said...

What a crazy start to the morning. Earth Shake!!!!!!!

Alicia said...

I didn't feel a thing, I was dead to the world, and Tyler was at the gym and he didn't feel a thing, but my parents who live a mile away from me did, so go figure.