Thursday, January 31, 2008

WhooHooo!!!

Party at my house!!! I just found out that I don't have to go sit for the final jury selection on Wednesday!! The guy plead guilty to voluntary manslaugher. We saw it on the front page of the newspaper today. So I called the Juror line, and sure enough, they tell me my civic duty is officially done! You do not know the relief I feel. I think I would have had a nervous breakdown if I had to sit on the jury of a murder trial. Could you imagine? Anyway, happy day!!! Even the rotten weather outside, or the fact I have cub scouts after school can't ruin my good mood!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, what a relief, I am very happy for you.

Ashlee said...

Hallelujah! When does the party start?

Bonnie B. said...

Okay, so I lied. Cub scouts ruined my good mood. :(