Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written under the following categories:
(just click on the highlighted words to take you to the posts)
- Family- This is my favorite post about family. I still remember the feelings I had that day. My heart was so full of gratitude for our Ward, and my extended family. I love our ward, and hope we can find a house that is in our ward's boundaries. And, my extended family is close knit (Jeff and Wendy, I wish we lived closer!), and for the most part, we get along well. Since we'll be together forever, you can't ask for more than that!
- Friends-This is my favorite post about friends. We've made a few close friends here in Twin, but then they move away. I'm so bad at keeping in touch with people if I don't see them regularly. But it was so fun to get a call from Lisa on this day. It brought back so many FUN memories of High School and Collage. Made my day. Lisa, you are awesome! And it made me set a goal to get in touch with a few people, and rekindle some friendships that really meant a lot to me.
- Who am I?-This was a little bit harder for me. I chose this post because of the pictures of my kids. That is who I am. I am Mom. Most of the time I love it. There are days it's not so fun. But these pictures of my kids make me smile. Aren't they cute!?
- What I love-This was also not so easy for me. So I will cheat just a little, and give you more than one link. I love to create, I love music, I love Lost, and I love to read. Sadly, I don't have a post about my fave books. I still need copy Ashlee, and do a post about my favorite things, because I have a lot of things I love.
- Freestyle blogging (blog of choice)-Okay, another hard one. Like I said, I'm still new at this blogging thing, so there's not a lot to choose from. I guess I would have to choose this one. I think I choose this one because it is random in nature. This is what my brain does when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. I just lay in bed, and the random thoughts that are flying around the room all hit me in the head, and then I try to figure out where they all came from. I blame a lot of stuff on pregnancy, and this is one of them.
So, there ya go! Now as part of the rules, I have to tag 3 more people. Unfortunately, I only know 1 person with a blog, that actually reads mine, and she's the one that tagged me. So I guess I'll just choose 3 favorites and let them know that they've been tagged. I hope this doesn't break any blogging etiquette rules!
- Heather D White ( Love her blog!!! And she's so talented!)
- Maurita (One of my collage roomies. I found her while blog browsing. Also a very talented lady.)
- Kelly (Love this blog, too. And my very first comment came from her!)
Can't wait to see what you ladies come up with!


3 comments:
OH HAPPY DAY! I am so honored to have been tagged by ya! This will be a fun Sunday afternoon activity. Will search through my blog tomorrow and post my tag later tomorrow! Thanks again for thinking of me! ;-)
Thanks for playing! I had fun with it, so I hope you did too! Hopefully it will get more traffic to your blog too!
okay, i promise i will do this soon! with the whole fam sick, i haven't had much time for posting lately. but soon, i promise!
Post a Comment