I just have to say, I love my ward. We had a wonderful Christmassy Sacrament meeting today. We have a lot of musical talent in our ward. From vocal to instrumental. It was great. So much talent! We have a young man who plays the organ for Sacrament and the piano for the choir. He is very talented. Unfortunately, he has an epileptic condition and had a seizure during the program. It actually has happened a few times before. But there is always someone equally talented who can just step up and fill in for him when that happens. I just love my ward family! I hope we can find a new home in our ward boundries.
We had a great time at our Blad family Christmas party. Everyone was there, which makes for a large group. 17 adults and I think 36 grandkids. (I've lost count of how many grandkids there are now.) The grandkids 12 and under draw names and exchange gifts. It's so fun to watch how excited they are not only to open the gift they recieved, but see someone open the gift they brought, and see their excitement as well. I have felt an overwhelming sense of love for my family this past week. Even though everyone may not alway agree or get along, we really do have so much fun when we are together. That goes for my side of the family, too. I often wish we all lived closer, so we could see each other more often. I'm just so grateful for family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's one of the most important parts about Christmas for me...to have family around. Whether it's my hubby's or mine...doesn't matter. To see everyone enjoying each others' company gives you such a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Post a Comment