I absolultely love this advent I found at discovering life. Here is the link. http://robynwerlich.typepad.com/discovering_life/2007/12/december.html
She found the kit at Target. I love Target! I will be adding this to my list of things to make and do. That list just keeps getting longer and longer. Maybe by next Christmas, I'll have some projects completed.
Jake, my 3yo, is so cute. The other day he was snuggling with me, watching TV. I looked over at him and he was watching me, smiling. He took my face in his two chubby little hands and said. "You are the cutest little Mama." I just meltled. What a sweet boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I haven't seen this at Target. Did you find it? I'd love to make one! ;0)
What mommy wouldn't love a comment like that one? How adorable. I love the little moments like that. Makes you feel like you are doing an ok job. ;0)
Post a Comment