Monday, December 10, 2007

Jalepeno winners

Tonight we had nachos for dinner. Not healthy, I know, but we eat them every so ofter, cause they're fun. I bought some sliced jalepeno's in a jar, because I thought Cory would like them. Well, Cory decided it would be good fun if the kids ate one. He told them if they ate 1 jalepeno slice, he would give them a dollar. Gabby was all about getting a dollar. We told her it would be hot, that she couldn't cry, and then I filled her glass up with milk. She popped it in her mouth, chewed, gagged but didn't throw up, then drank so much milk, she wasn't at all hungry for her nachos. She kept looking at me, on the verge of tears, but she never cried, and now she is the proud owner of a dollar. Alex, not to be outdone by his sister, decided to try also. He has decided that he does not like jalepenos. But he too prevailed, and now has a dollar. Madi wasn't about to try, and I wouldn't let Jake try. So that, along with the kids drawing names for Christmas, was our FHE activity. Good fun!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Nachos is NOT a bad dinner! We love nachos at this house. And if you put taco meat on them....it's a well balanced meal! ;0)
We put jalapenos on our nachos for Jaysen and I, but I don't think I could get landon to eat one even for a dollar. ;0) So, kudos to your kids!