So, last night it snowed. We woke up to this, and I was amazed it actually snowed enought to cover the grass. And amazingly, it hasn't all melted away. I love the snow, as long as nobody has to drive on yucky, dangerous roads. Although, around the end of January I will eat these words and whine about the cold and the snow, and wish for spring to appear. Today, we just stayed home and cleaned and played. Should have been preparing for Christmas in some way, but I didn't. I guess I can do that when the kids are at school. Cory was a good Daddy, and played with the kids outside, while I stayed in and dejunked Alex's room, and folded laundry. Holy crap we have alot of clothes! Anyway, Cory and Jake make this very cute snowman. I love this picture.
If I had a good printer, I would use this for a Christmas card. Maybe we'll try that for next year. Wouldn't It be cute to make a Snowan nativity? Maybe someday it will snow enough to do that. Well, I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! I have to go get ready for yet another Christmas party. I love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It was definitely wierd waking up to snow this morning. So glad it melted off the roads quickly. Love the snowman! We didn't get that far at house yet. HOpefully it sticks around on the grass long enough for us to get to it!
Post a Comment