Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lost

I love "Lost". It's my new favorite show. And, the season premier is Jan 31st. It's a 2 hour premier! I can't wait. Anyway, I found another time waster called "which LOST character are you?" This was my result:

You are CLAIRE LITTLETON. You are soft-spoken, humble, and kind. Although you could probably trade on your looks more than you do, you are attractive. You might be pregnant, Australian, and
beloved by former heroin addicts.


So, that's just funny. I like Claire. She's a good guy. And I am pregnant, so that was right. And in my early 20's, people used to tell me I looked like Nicole Kidman (minus the red hair), and she's Australian. But, I don't know any heroin addicts, so I don't know that I am beloved by any. At any rate, it was fun. If you are a "Lost" fan, you can go here and take the quiz. Let me know who you are!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Honestly, I have never watched Lost. I figured it's a bit late to start now as it's a storyline and I'm missing the majority of it. Kind of like starting the third book of a trilogy. :0) I am missing good tv though. Sigh.

Bonnie B. said...

It's never too late. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd seasons are out on DVD. That's how we got started. I have season 2 and 3 if you want to borrow!

Anonymous said...

I have watched Lost since the very first episode and Clint and I love it too! It got sorta confusing at the end of the last episode and so I'm dying to see how they resolve everything. We spent a week in Hawaii last march and went to all the same sites where they film Lost and it was cool to act out the scenes by the banyon tree with the polar bear and the waterfall where the dead bodies were buried. So Cool!!