Tuesday, January 22, 2008
A good find from Ashlee....
My buddy Ashlee shared this fabulous website on one of her blogs. She found it on one of her friend's blogs. I know we all like to read. It's called http://www.goodreads.com/ . You can go there and share your favorite books with your friends. You can read other peoples reviews of books, make lists of your favorites, review books of your own, keep a list of books you want to read. They have a ton of books listed on their site. Even lots by LDS authors. So, get signed up, and invite me to be your friend, because not only do I need friends, I need books to read. Lately all I've been reading are young adult and kid's books, like the Twilight Series, Percy Jackson series, Charlie Bone series....I think I need to branch out, don't you? My email is boncor@msn.com. Thanks for sharing this awsome find, Ashlee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are VERY welcome. I was on there a lot yesterday finding books I've read and ones I want to read. There are lots of them. Another friend that joined said that the book Bitter is the New Black was a good read. I'm off to get a copy!
This seems to be the rage, I better get my rear in gear and add some books.
Hello! I can't beleive how long it has taken me to respond to your kind comments on my blog. ...I've never heard of goodreads and I signed up this morning. Thanks so much for the FUN resource.
They even have the Book of Mormon on goodreads. :)
Post a Comment