I'm so glad it's the weekend. I love the anticipation of getting to sleep in on Saturdays. Makes me happy. I can't believe we still have snow here! I thought Twin Falls had an aversion of sorts to the white stuff. It usually will just snow for an hour, then heat up and melt. But I guess the storm we had on Tuesday had other ideas. It hasn't even melted off all the roads, yet. All the residential streets are still covered, at least by our house they are. It's kinda fun. The kids love it, especially since they all have new boots (finally!) to wear that actually keep their feet warm and dry.
Well, I'm off to clean the house and take care of a sick child. Poor Jake is sick, again, and throwing up. He is not enjoying it! We have the realtor coming to meet with us today and talk about selling our home. Wish us luck! Hopefully it will sell quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
BTW...We didn't end up getting snow boots, but we found waterproof hiking style boots...so they are working out. Thanks for the tip about Sportsmans though! I didn't know they carried kid shoes there!
Good luck with your house! Hopefully it sells quicker than ours. We put it on the market in June and it still hasn't sold. Sigh.
That's crazy! Where is the house you are selling? Hopefully both our houses sell very quickly!
Post a Comment