Things that seem to be on my mind lately.....
1-Why don't we get Martin Luther King Day off? It seems every other school district in Idaho does. I'm sure I'm exaggerating, but everyone I talk to has Monday off. Bummer.
2-Will Jake's cough ever go away? It's been a month, already! Stop! Poor kid.
3-Will my kids ever stop coming into my room in the middle of the night to sleep with us? Last night, Jake came in (again), but this time, he whipped the light on before coming over to me and mumbling something unintelligible. Not the best way to be woken up.
4-Will I miss it when my kids no longer come into my room in the middle of the night to sleep with us? Probably.
5-Will our house ever sell? I sure hope so!
6-Why did I have a dream last night that I adopted a baby with 3 eyes? Weird. I hate pregnancy dreams!
7-Will I ever learn to like my calling in the cub scouts? I hope so, or I may never be released!
8-Do my kids know how much I love them? I really, really do.
9-Does my husband know how much I love and appreciate him? He's such a good provider for our family. Good man. I got lucky!
10-Does anyone ever read my blog. Thanks Ashlee, for letting me know I'm not a total loser. I appreciate the comments! Now, if anyone else reads, show me some love and leave me a comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love the pregnancy dream! Good stuff. I know how you feel about the comments. It took FOREVER for me to start getting some, and I had to pester people for a LONG time to get them to actually do it. And still...my family are among those that usually don't leave me comments. Sigh.
BTW...you're it! Yes, it's a blog version of tag. Sorry! Check out my blog for instructions. I look forward to your post! :0)
Me Me Me. I read it. I'm just a lurker - if I have a comment I usually just call you. But you usually make me laugh. You're very funny. A three-eyed baby...
Post a Comment