Saturday, February 9, 2008
Warming trend....
Today was warm. Well, warmer than we've had in a while. 45ish degrees is warm, since we've been in the teens with wind and snow for the last couple of weeks. It was total jacket weather! My Mom is visiting my Aunt in Boise, and said it was 55 there. Holy Cow! Break out the sunblock and lets have a pool party! Of course, this is Idaho, and it can go from 55 to 25 in .5 seconds, right? So I'm not holding my breath, but it was so nice to have a semi-warm, non windy day. I even saw a few people wearing shorts today. I'm not that crazy! Here's hoping for a few more of these days before we revert back to the freeze your nose hairs kind of cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love the warmer weather as well but don't get me wrong you won't see me in my shorts today or any other day I don't do shorts but my favorite weather is spring and fall just mild wear whatever you want kind of weather..
Me too! Love spring (minus the dreary rain), and love fall! I'm not much of a shorts girl, either. I just wear capris in the warm weather.
I was L-O-V-I-N-G loving the warm weather yesterday. It looks nice today too. Keep your fingers crossed!
Could you please PLEASE PLEASE send some warm our way? We're freezing our hineys off in Nebraska. Wait, I have some hiney to lose...this might be a GOOD thing...
Where did you go? It's been over a week and I'm starting to worry. :0) Did you have your baby or something?
Post a Comment