Friday, February 8, 2008

Time for me....

This week has been crazy. Not really anything new, or extra stressful. I think I have just been tired this week, and that makes me not want to do anything, and that means my housework gets neglected, and that makes me crazy. But last night was my reprieve. My friend Ashlee invited me to her Girls Night Out. It was sooooo much fun. Love my family, but it is so nice to every once in a while have a conversation with an adult that isn't your husband. It's nice to connect with other women living the same life as you. There were 4 pregnant ladies there last night, so there was a lot of talk about labor, lol. It was held at Montay's house, who was a fabulous hostess. We had virgin margaritas and ate nachos and lots of desserts. I met lots of new friends. We played the Wii. We talked and laughed. I feel rejuvinated. How have I survived without this? I was a better mommy this morning, more patient. I blame that on Girls Night. Thanks, everyone, for the great fun. Can't wait till next time. If I'm in labor, we'll just have to do it at the hospital!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'm soooo glad you had fun! Feeling rejuvenated was the whole reason I started the group a couple years back. THough, I'm not feeling too rejuvenated right now. The nap never happened and so I'm ULTRA tired. {yawn} But, it was worth it!

Montay said...

Thanks for coming to the Girls Night it is lots of fun isnt it I think in the next few months it may be a bit louder with a few tiny ones but I can't wait to see everyone again..

Alicia said...

I am so glad you came, it was great to meet you, and can't wait to see you next month.