I'm a horrible Visiting Teacher. That's why I'm not going until today. I love the sisters we visit, and when I'm done, I'm grateful for the calling. But I don't enjoy visiting teaching. How horrible is that. One more area of my life that needs work. Add that to the list of thousands. Anyway, it's my turn for the lesson. It's titled "The Family Is Centra to the Creator's Plan". I don't know about you, but I always look at the message, then try to think of a cute handout. I always spend more time on the handout than the message. Horrible, I know. But, it gives me a chance to be crafy, and I love to be crafty!!! So, I had some little magnet frames that I got on clearance a few years ago, and then I went through all of my scrapbook/paper crafting stuff. This is what I came up with. 
They are all different. They say "FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!"
This one is my favorite.
So, there you have it. My Monday. Hope yours was great!


4 comments:
I like fat babies, too. Especially when I'm not the one who had to birth them. My son had a 15" head. Seven years later, I still shudder:-)
Yikes I say OUCH and OUCH again I hope mine stay on the small side..
As for your VT I say kuddos for the so cute handouts I have not been the best at the VT for awhile oh well life goes on. Try to do better next time right..
It'll be a cute fat baby though! Yay epidurals!
Cute handouts. I'm worse than you are at VT...hopefully my new partner is a little more motivated than I am. Sigh.
Fat babies are cutest! Espically Blad babies they all have Grandpa's nose!
Post a Comment