Monday, December 3, 2007
Disclaimer: this is kinda gross
Jake doesn't let us know he needs to go potty until it's at the urgent point. Yesterday he came to me frantically "I have to go potty!", so we went into the bathroom. He's discovered he can pee standing up, so I asked him did he need to pee or poo, and he said " just pee" so I positioned him in front of the toilet and left to change out of my church clothes. I'm in my closet when I hear "Aawww, aaarghh!" I yelled from the closet "What's wrong?" he replied "My poop came out!" I thought what?, did he just say what I think he said? Sure enough, he had been surprised. It totally caught him off guard. And he was so disappointed. He's done so good not to have any accidents. But his reation was just so funny. I guess you probably had to be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ah...the joys of potty training! The poor guy. We are involved in this at my house too. Though with a girl...I don't believe I'll be having this problem. ;0)
Post a Comment