These are some cards I made for when Gabby was in the hospital. Very simple. Thats really all I do, simple. But I just love the colors, so I had to share.
Now I just need to write in them and send them off. And then, Christmas cards!
Bonnie I love reading your blog - it's so fun. I'm putting it in my favorites. We had so much fun at Thanksgiving and Drew went through serious cousin withdrawls - I swear he needed five times the attention from me he normally does. I think he's hitting the terrible twos a month early. But that's okay, I love him anyway. Talk to you later.
I am a nurse who finally has the opportunity to be a stay at home Mom. I'm Mom to 5 and wife to 1. I'm happy and healthy, and couldn't ask for more! Well, actually, I could ask for a lot more, but I won't.
2 comments:
Love the green ones! These are super cute! And simple is the ONLY way to go! ;0)
Bonnie I love reading your blog - it's so fun. I'm putting it in my favorites. We had so much fun at Thanksgiving and Drew went through serious cousin withdrawls - I swear he needed five times the attention from me he normally does. I think he's hitting the terrible twos a month early. But that's okay, I love him anyway. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment