Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Old Woman.



Happy Birthday to me! Today I turned 35. Man, that just sounds old to me. No wonder I'm tired all the time! I'm sure it has nothing to do with staying up too late, or being a Mother to 4 busy, active children. But, today was a great day. Cory gave me the 3 Stephanie Meyers books. I'm so excited to start reading books 2 and 3. He also gave me a cute brown coat I've had my eyes on. Cory's parents gave me some really cute maternity clothes, an a nativity snow globe. We collect nativities, so you can never go wrong with giving me a nativity as a gift! Mom and Dad gave me some money. They also came over tonight so Cory & I could go out to eat. We went to the Garden Cafe. YUM! I had the Thai salmon, and it was so good, but so spicy. Mom brought over some paint with water books for the kids, and Jake just thought that was the coolest thing ever. He had so much fun painting with Grandma. Gabby and Madi made me a birthday cake, and Madi actually put 35 candles on the cake! I thought the cake would be covered in wax before Cory got the candles all lit so I could blow them out. It's been a great birthday.
Today I found out about this great store called "Real Deals". It's a "warehouse prices" home decor store, that is only open on Thursdays and Saturdays. They have a room with all Christmas decorations. I just love Christmas! They have some really cute stuff. If we ever get this house sold, I'm definitely going to be decorating my new house with bargains from that place. Well, it's late and my eyes are now being propped open with toothpicks, so I guess I should go to bed. See ya next time!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You will love the Stephanie Meyer books! I couldn't put them down! And Real Deals is a TRUE find! Such good prices for such cute things!
Your neice is Kylie? She is such a sweet girl!
Thanks again!