The kids got some early Christmas presents last night. Mom and Dad are going to Nebraska for Christmas, and so they brought over our presents last night. Mom wanted to watch the kids open something, so they got to open 1 gift. They each got a monogrammed towel, a book, and a shirt. They loved it! And I love that they each have their own towels, now. Thanks Mom & Dad!
And one last thing. We finally got our custom made, log furniture for our bedroom. Cory did some insulation for a Mennonite family in Elko, who happen to make this beautiful stuff. We were lucky enough to trade some of the cost for some furniture. We've actually been waiting for it for over a year. And they brought it up today. I absolutely love it, especially the dresser. I'm still trying to get used to the bed, though. It looks like it was built for Hagrid. It is SO big. But I still like it. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:
Love the furniture. Handmade even! BTW...the open house is today as well from noon to six. So you can go over then. Just tell my mommy that Ashlee sent you! She's still going to have dips and food for sampling and you can try on the jewelry and stuff. You can even check out her green bag! :0)
Post a Comment