I want these for Gabby and Madi...

...and these for Jake and Alex...

...and these for Jaxson.

And for me? I want these...

...and these...

...and these...

...and these...

...and this...

...and this...

I could go on and on. I love these shoes. But, alas, I don't have a million dollars. So, now, I'll have to settle for playing the coupon game. I don't know if I have the patience for it. But if I'm ever gonna save up enough for all that stuff, I guess I better at least try. So my friend Ali J is loving it. Click on her name, and it will take you to her blog post about the grocery game. There are some great links to other blogs who have links to other sites that help win the grocery game. Ali's favorite place is CVS. I wish we had a CVS here. Sounds like I could be getting lots of stuff for just pennies. Dangit. Oh well. I'll just have to study those other sites, and come up with some other places to save. If you join the game with me, good luck.


2 comments:
Maybe Santa will see this post and you will have a brand new pair of shoes and a bag under the tree for Christmas!! By the way, I love the brown slip on ones! Way cute!!
We have so much in common!
I love KEEN shoes.
And I hate WalMart.
Post a Comment