Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Adam!

Do you know my sister? She is the self proclaimed funniest person in the world. I agree. Tonight, she told me "Merry Christmas Adam!". I was like ????. She said "Adam came before Eve, so Merry Christmas Adam!" What a funny girl. Makes me smile.

And, just so I have this written down.....I vow that next year I will have my Christmas shopping completely done by December 10th. I will not shop 2 days before Christmas. I won't! Traffic today STUNK. Next year at this time, I will be relaxing and enjoying my family, not driving on ice covered roads and stuck in horrible holiday traffic. You are all my witnesses. Don't let me forget this!

3 comments:

Amber M. said...

Merry, Merry Christmas to your family! Hope Santa is kind:-)

marcikay said...

i would have to agree, your sister is one of the funniest people i know! (just ask her!) i'm glad i at least get updates from you, since she doesn't post, and i moved so i never see her anymore..
i still have shopping to finish today, AND a quilt to bind (and, well, finish quilting) have a magical christmas! :)

Lynn said...

LOL! That's really funny! I will have to remember that one.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I will try and remember to remind you next year. I will put up a sticky note right now. Ha Ha : D