Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to you...

Did you all have a wonderful Christmas? I hope so. It was great here. Nice not to have to drive anywhere, and just stay home and enjoy the family. I will share pics later. Until then....I have added a new blog to my bloglist. I can't even remember how I found it. But I do remember the blog name caught my attention , and I just had to visit. My name is Brayden and my Dad's a Mexican. How could anyone pass that up? Turns out, it's a blog written by a third grade teacher, and this is where she shares all the funny that happens. If you are a teacher, a Mom, or human, you will laugh out loud. Check it out. It will provide laughs to help pull you through the post-Christmas blues!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Enjoy your boxing day!

Thanks for the tip on a new blog to read. That is definitely an interesting blog title! : D

marcikay said...

so.. did your parents come down here? i passed wendy the other day, and someone i thought could be your mother..

marcikay said...

I am completely in shock.. Your darling sister commented on a post last night.. Now, if I can just send some positive post vibes, we might actually hear from her..

Bonnie the Boss said...

Sounds like fun. we had a great Christmas as well. Just enjoyed the snow.