Friday, August 15, 2008

Third time's a charm...

Woohoo! We have a place to live! We met with the builders (different builders than the last house) of the house we wanted on Wednesday. We made an offer for the asking price, with contingencies that we would rent the home until ours sells. And we signed the offer right there, so we are under contract now. So we are moving this weekend. I should be packing. But, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed. Probably won't hear from me untill next week. We won't have internet until Wednesday. Thanks for your prayers!!

6 comments:

Amber M. said...

Hooray! Can't wait to see pictures.

Ashlee said...

So glad things are finally working out for you. Good luck with the move!

Lynn said...

YAY! Congratulations!!!

Montay said...

Yikes I would be a basket case you are one strong woman let us know how it turns out!

kelly said...

yeah! hoe exciting. congrats!

kelly said...

yeah! hoe exciting. congrats!