Thursday, August 28, 2008

Getting settled

I have decided that I am not a big fan of moving. Anyone else feel that way?

We are here, getting settled, and trying to keep our heads above the sea of boxes that has taken over our new home. I honestly don't know how we fit all this stuff in our other house. It may take me FOREVER to unpack it all!

We are loving our new home. The kids are loving their new schools. I have joined the PTO, and am in charge of AR, and the newletter. The kids seem to be adjusting well, and are making friends.(at least that's what they tell me) I hope things continue to go well.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I can find the charger for the camera. I'll be back soon with tales of our move and our live. Have a great day!!

(Wendy, hurry up and start your blog, already!!)

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh the joys of moving. I remember it like it was yesterday. I can SO relate to the feeling that the boxes just seemed to multiply between the homes.

Looks like you are all under way with a new school year. HAve a great weekend!

Ashlee said...

So glad you are getting settled. I understand the frustration of moving. The unpacking can drive you crazy. :0)

Good luck with PTO!

Bonnie the Boss said...

I don't like the actual moving part. I love the decluttering and having a house that is clean. No one has been wallowing in it ruining things and making it dirty.

Montay said...

Hope for some pictures soon and Hey Girls Night is Sept 11 so if you need a break from boxes come on down!!!

Melanie said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are back on! Unpacking is absolutely the worst. Good luck with that. I can't imagine moving with 5 kids. Crazy! I am excited you are closer and even more excited to see you guys this weekend!

kelly said...

i HATE moving too. sounds like you are getting settled though.