Friday, August 15, 2008

Improv Everywhere....

Yeah, I know I should be packing, and I know I said you wouldn't hear from me again until next week, but I had to post this. My sister sent me an e-mail with a link to an Improv Everywhere clip on you tube. Here it is.
So funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M

So then, I decided to check out their website. Here are some of my favorites.

I'm sure some of you have seen this one before....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo

In honor of the Olympics....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggm_j_6jgTc

Power to the redheads!!!!....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoPmd_wc7s8

If you want to check out the website, its www.improveverywhere.com

3 comments:

Lynn said...

HILARIOUS!!!!! LOL!

Ashlee said...

My favorite is the musical in the mall. Just wicked awesome! :0)

lisa said...

Hi bonnie,
glad to know you found a house in IF. It must be crazy for you right before school is starting! I loved seeing your family reunion updates. Its been a long time since Ive seen your parents, jeff or wendy. I am in my fourth month of pregnancy and hoping to feel better soon. I dont throw up as often but Im not back to work yet either. Well, good luck with the new house and city.