Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Do you want your house to sell?

If you do, we are now offering our services (for a small fee, of course). It would seem that all we need to do is make an offer on a house, and someone else will swoop in and grab it from us. (I'm angry, by the way) Or maybe I just jinxed us by blogging about it before our offer was accepted. At any rate, we are now starting all over and looking for houses, AGAIN. I am blogging to you from Poky. When we found out, we packed up and headed east. We'll head to IF tomorrow morning and hopefully find the THE house. Third times a charm, right? Our awesome IF realtor is rearranging his schedule for us, so he can take us around to look at more houses. He is awesome. If you ever move to IF, we've got the realtor for you.

Anyway, we thought for sure we had this house. We think that maybe they were using us to get a higher offer from someone else. We'd been negotiating back and forth for a few days. Our realtor kept calling them today to find out their response to our last offer, leaving messages every time. Then, right before the "deadline", they called our realtor and said someone gave them a better offer this morning. Phooey.

I'm a little stressed. School starts so soon, and I'm just not sure where we'll be. Wish us luck, again!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Bonnie. I'm just sure you're going to find something you'll like better that will be perfect for you guys. I'll be praying for you.

Wendy

Aaron said...

I am so sorry. What a rollercoaster you are on! Hope it all works out for you. ;)

Amber M. said...

The WORST! Hang in there...and good luck!

Ashlee said...

Will you put an offer on my house? :0)

Good luck! You will find something soon, I just know it!

Lynn said...

Awwww.......that's not fair! THere should be a law against that or something. Take comfort in knowing that in about a week or two from now, the pipes will burst in that house. OR the electrical wiring is ALL wrong and has to be redone or something. *wink*

The Lord is telling you that it just wasn't the right house. Good Luck with continued searching. You will find the right one soon. HAng in there!

Alicia said...

What a rotten deal, I am sorry. It is nice you have family there, I'd imagine they have been very helpful. Good luck to you guys, and keep us posted.

Melanie said...

Arghhhh! How frustrating! You'll find the perfect house soon!

Bonnie the Boss said...

No one needs this much stress! I am so sorry. I am a little behind. Crazy Summer!