Monday, August 11, 2008

Need a laugh?

Laughs provided by Gabby's 1st grade vocab/writing notebook:

-crabby, brave
Somewone was crabby. I was brave.
(I wonder if she was talking about me?)

-creature
A creature is an liveing prsan or a animale. I am a creture. A animale is a creature.
(sometimes, she really does fit into this catagory)

-buried, exciiting, scared, quivered
I quivered in my bed. I was exciting on my brothers berthday. It is scardy in the dark. My granma's dog buried his poop in the sand.
(?)

-gloomy, tiptoe
It was gloomy. I was gloomy outside this morning. It is gloomy at nihgt. It is gloomy after rain sours. It is gloomy in a tornatoe. It is gloomy in a hrakan.
(I don't know about you, but I think I would be more than just gloomy in a "tornatoe")

-narrow
Ivy is narrow.
(I wish I was narrow.)

-pleasant, crash
Pleasant means nice. It is a pleasant day. I like being pleasant. Pleasant is a nice thing to do. I like people that are pleasant. It is pleasant to give stuff. Crash means a big nois.
(Loved this one. She's not always so pleasant!)

(Last, but not least. This one is my fave.)
-problem, collection, magnifying glass, teddy bear
I have a collection of teddy bears. I have a magnifying glass. I have a problem.

2 comments:

Montay said...

KIds say the the darndest things

Lynn said...

Ha HA.. Kids are SO cute and say the funniest things.