
Do you like it? Yeah, it's lacking grass and a fence, and the basement is unfinished, but hopefully it will be ours. The best news is we have been pre-qualified. That was my biggest worry, with the market being as bad as it is. But, turned out, I didn't need to worry at all! We will probably be moving the end of next week. I'm sad to leave Twin. I love our Ward. We've made a lot of fabulous friends. We love the school. We just got a new Temple. But we're anxious and excited to move on to a new part of our life. We signed Alex and Gabby up for school yesterday, and will sign Madi up for Middle School next week. School starts in 2 weeks. Crazy!!Now, if we could just get this house sold! Our new realtor has been awesome. She does what she says she's gonna do, when she says she will. It's been great!
Now on to more important stuff(hehehe). Have you read it, yet?

I did. I loved it! It took me awhile, though. I kept getting interrupted by kids. So I ended up reading it at night after the kids were in bed. Stayed up till the wee hours getting my vampire fix. I thought it was a great book. There were a few twists that totally caught me by surprise. That's not easy to do. I'm usally pretty good at figuring things out quickly in books and movies. I still pretty much had things figured out before they happened, but she was able to shock me with a twist every now and then. Bummer it was the last in the series. I do, however, think that she crossed the line from young adult fiction to adult fiction with this one. Have you read it? What did you think?


8 comments:
I have not been one to read that series yet......I KNOW! I think I might.
Moving? How did I miss that one? I lOVE the house! You will have a VERY busy rest of 2008 for sure. My My My. Hope all goes well and that you will be able to sell your house soon.
I have another great blogging friend Judy, (on my blog side bar), she lives in Idaho Falls I think. Her husband is the Bishop of their ward. I should find out what ward they are in and see if you will end up in theirs? : D
Oh, I can't wait to read that book! Holly and I went in together and bought it. She is just finishing it up so I am patiently waiting until my turn!
Good luck with your move.
So sad you are leaving! :0( But your house looks like it will be really nice for you. If you are ever back in town on the 2nd Thursday of the month....
I have about 150 pages left of THE book. It's getting interesting...
I love the new house I can not wait for pictures when you get into it We will miss ya at girls night...
I'm so excited for your new house! Sad to see you go though!
We're excited to have you closer to us! We'll keep our fingers crossed. Love the house.
Love the new blog look. The house looks great! You and I are now in the same situation. Our lives are filled with packing, packing, packing! It gets a bit monotonous right? Oh well, an adventure just the same. ;)
I suprizingly enjoyed the book too. I think I liked it better than all the rest.
Post a Comment