Let me just start off with this little thought......
I really wish I was made of 100% cotton, so I could wash myself in hot water, throw myself in the dryer, and shrink a few sizes. That would be fabulous.
We bought the new Wii Fit today.
It is so fun. There are lots of fun little exercise type things to do, but it doesn't feel like exercising. I love the hula hoop. I'm sure that it looks pretty comical from behind. Nothing better than execising and entertaining the family at the same time. There is just one thing. It's also a scale, and figures out your BMI. I stepped onto the balance board to start to creat my profile. A little voice said "oh!" Seriously. Not so good for my already depleted post partum self esteem. Apparently, I am obese. I'm not so happy about that little tidbit of info. And what's worse, after it figured out my BMI, my poor littl Mii (that is the character I made to represent me when I play the Wii) plumped right up. It even made a little plumping up type sound when that happened. So, I have got to lose some weight, because when the gaming system tells you you're a fatty fat pants, you start to listen. I did a little DDR today, and did some training on the Wii fit, and worked up a sweat both times. Hopefully, someday in the near future, instead of hearing "oh!" when I step on the balance board, I'll hear a "whoowhoo" whistle.
I really wish I was made of 100% cotton, so I could wash myself in hot water, throw myself in the dryer, and shrink a few sizes. That would be fabulous.
We bought the new Wii Fit today.
It is so fun. There are lots of fun little exercise type things to do, but it doesn't feel like exercising. I love the hula hoop. I'm sure that it looks pretty comical from behind. Nothing better than execising and entertaining the family at the same time. There is just one thing. It's also a scale, and figures out your BMI. I stepped onto the balance board to start to creat my profile. A little voice said "oh!" Seriously. Not so good for my already depleted post partum self esteem. Apparently, I am obese. I'm not so happy about that little tidbit of info. And what's worse, after it figured out my BMI, my poor littl Mii (that is the character I made to represent me when I play the Wii) plumped right up. It even made a little plumping up type sound when that happened. So, I have got to lose some weight, because when the gaming system tells you you're a fatty fat pants, you start to listen. I did a little DDR today, and did some training on the Wii fit, and worked up a sweat both times. Hopefully, someday in the near future, instead of hearing "oh!" when I step on the balance board, I'll hear a "whoowhoo" whistle.

5 comments:
Oh...remind me not to step on that anytime soon. Sorry to laugh, but that was so funny how you described it!
Oh Bonnie! I feel your pain. I almost cried when I read on the internet that I was "morbidly obese". How is that possible? In my mind my body still looks like it did in high school.
I want one of those so bad! But, not if it's going to make a plumping noise. :0(
Just got mine and as we blog my husband is setting it up Let's hope for the best I will let you know.....
Oh!!! I was JUST talking to my family about getting a Wii! I would love to get this exercise game going. Especially over the summer. I would hate for the kids to just be sitting around.
I am scared now though. I did not know it takes your weight and says things about you. Hmm.........
Post a Comment