My sister sent me this hilarious video in an e-mail. I don't know who made it, so I can't give credit, but it is so funny, I just had to share. Make sure your husbands see it, too!
Oh man, I swear I had to listen to it a couple of times to really understand everything he was saying. I'm going to put it on my blog too! That just made my day!
I am a nurse who finally has the opportunity to be a stay at home Mom. I'm Mom to 5 and wife to 1. I'm happy and healthy, and couldn't ask for more! Well, actually, I could ask for a lot more, but I won't.
3 comments:
Oh man, I swear I had to listen to it a couple of times to really understand everything he was saying. I'm going to put it on my blog too! That just made my day!
This is one of my favorite songs ever. I have it saved on my computer. My kids even think it is funny.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh. That is Just SO funny! And true! : D
Post a Comment