Yesterday, I asked Gabby to look on the internet for todays forcast. It said M. Sunny. She informed me that means mighty sunny. This morning, she checked again and she told me it would be very snowy. What? It's the first of May, for goodness sake! I'm soooooooooo ready for Spring!!!!!
On a brighter note, I may have discovered why Jaxson isn't sleeping well at night. I dont think he likes the bassinette. Jake was the same way at first. Jaxson will sleep great in the swing. So, last night, I took the swing into our room, and he slept so much better. So, it was mighty sunny for me this morning. Then I changed Jaxson's diaper. He pooped on me. There was some serious power behind it. He sprayed my shirt, arm, sweats, the sheet. I couldn't move, I was so shocked. Who needs coffee in the morning when you have a newborn that poops on you. That wakes you up quick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Good morning to you! Despite the projectile poo, he sure is a cutie-patootie.
Josh slept so much better in his swing, too.
Both of my kids were swing babies. Saved me from going insane! :0)
Landon projectile pooed on me his second day of life. Nothing like breaking in a first time mommy! It was SO gross. But I laughed so hard because it was completely unexpected. I really didn't know that babies could do that!
I am done with the snow too. I am laughing about the poo. Mostly because my daughter did that to me once too. I unfortunatly had a witness. I thought my my sister-in-law was going to pee her pants. She was laughing soooooo hard.
So funny! Ellie had a pooping episode tonight on my sister's carpet in St. George. It's nice that we can all connect through our poop stories!
LOL! Nothing like the good ole poop cannon shots! All my kids did that. For some reason, especially the boys.
Glad to hear that he sleeps better now in the swing. What would this world be like if those hadn't been in vented, eh? "Here's to the inventor of the baby swing!"
I am up to date on all of your entries! I love reading about your family and how things are going. Jaxson is so adorable. The poop experience happened to me with my first, Sarah, on her blessing day. So Gross! Glad you are doing well and adjusting to life with a newborn. I miss ya. We are visiting grandparents over Memorial wkn. We'd love to stop in Twin and see ya if possible. Let me know
Yeah for the swing !!!!! I am going to have to try it out I NEED to get some REAL sleep soon.... Sorry bout the poo I feel ya
oh, the memories. I agree with Ashlee, he sure is cute besides.
Post a Comment