We had Jaxson's baby blessing this past Sunday. We had about 50 people here for it. 50 people. All in my little house. It was great! I love having people come to my house. And thank goodness it was fabulous weather, so most of them ate outside under canopy shades. The worst thing-I am not a good hostess. I'm not good at feeding/entertaining large groups of people. It seems like it took forever to get everything ready. And poor Cory was sick all weekend. But, the day still turned out to be wonderful. It was great to have so much family there. We took up 4 1/2 rows in Sacrament Meeting. We are lucky to have such supportive family. Thanks, everyone, for being there. It was so fun! Hopefully you all enjoyed it as much as I did!
Jaxson with Grandpa and Grandma Manion
Jaxson with Grandpa and Grandma Blad


6 comments:
I've been missing your posts! Golad you had such a fabulous baby blessing...always a great thing to celebrate!
Jaxson is too cute.
Oh, he looks so cute in his little vest and bow tie. :0)
You have been missed in blog land. :0)
So beautiful!!!
Love it! And if you are like me love it to be over. It is alot of work, and 50 people. That is so cool to have all the support. He is such a cute baby!! Can't wait to see you at girls night..
Baby and mommy looked beautiful. Congratulations to you!!! What a neat thing to have so much family in attendance. It makes the event that much sweeter. ;)
What a handsome little man in his tux! I don't know about you, but it's great to have family come and visit and then it's great to have them all go home again for some peace and quiet! LOL!
Glad you had perfect weather for a perfect day.
Post a Comment