Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Whose a big boy?

Jake excused himself from the table, right in the middle of dinner. He had to potty. And using the same intonation one would use while saying "Whose your daddy?", we hear this coming from the bathroom.

"Whose a big boy? Whose a big boy?
Oh yeah, Whose a big boy?"
We all laughed untill milk shot out of our noses.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

That is TOO funny! I am peeing my pants now. I can just picture it. We ALL know now what you say to him when he goes potty. That is SO cute. He's a big boy now.

Ashlee said...

Thanks for the laugh. I assume that Jake is a big boy...


Good job Jake.

Amber M. said...

Thanks for starting my first day back home with a chuckle:-)

Montay said...

Cute too cute way to go ya BIG BOY!!!

Alicia said...

Kids are the funniest things on earth. What a kick in the pants!

Bonnie the Boss said...

The whole milk shooting out your noses picture was enough for me. LOL. That is so cute.