That was a fast 3 weeks! Here are a couple recent pics of the little peanut. He's not such a fan of the flash, and most of the pictures turn out like this.....

I can't believe how fast time flies. He's looking more like a baby now, and less like a newborn. We're still working on trying to figure out a feeding schedule. He's at the point now where he's at a growth spurt, and seems to want to nurse ALL the time. But, he's so much fun, and the kids are still loving it. Madi even volunteers to change diapers, but she's not too fast yet, and he peed on her once.


6 comments:
Ah...the fabulous "deer in the headlights" look. It's a classic! :0)
He is such a cutie! I can't believe it's been three weeks already!
Are you coming to the Close To My Heart party tonight? I'll hold your baby! :0)
He is beautiful. I know he's a boy but you can still say that about a baby.
Rachelle
I would love to come to the party, but we have pack meeting. :(
Awww.....I can smell the new born smell still even from here. So kissable he looks. You are SO blessed.
Yeah! Jaxson pictures!! What a doll. Give me a snuggle for me. Unless that's weird to give him a hug from a bloggy friend you've never met.:-)
He sooooo adorable. Almost makes me want to have a new one. Notice the word almost. I am glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment