JAXSON BIRD BLAD
Born - 4/2/2008
Time - 9:02 am
Weight - 8lbs 2oz
Length - 21 in
Yes, his middle name really is bird. It was also the middle name of Cory's Great Grandpa Allan. I liked it. Until it came time to name the kid. Then, I wasn't sure. We couldn't agree on a middle name, so I just told Cory to pick it. Thus, we have Jaxson Bird Blad. (he does have "bird legs", so...)
He's a pretty good baby. And we are so glad he's here. His brothers and sisters are absolutely in love with him. They always want to hold him. So do I. This kid will never have to walk! So, here are some pics.


9 comments:
YEAH!!! Congratulations and he is so cute. Glad he is here and I hope you are getting plenty of rest, you know since kids are all out of school, that should be pretty easy, wink wink! I am so happy for you.
Yay!!! I have been checking every day to see if you had him yet. I am so glad he is here safe and sound. He is beautiful. So are the rest of your kids. I hope you are doing well.
Hey "Little Bird" Welcome to the world!! You are a cutie and a choice child of our Heavenly Father saved for the last days. Your family is so excited to have you here! Be good to your momma she has alot on her plate.
So, so happy for your family. He is absolutely beautiful. HOORAY!
I've been waiting for pictures! YAY! So excited for you! Let me know if you need any help. It looks like you've got plenty though. :0)
Hey, by the way, I did not realize you were a Blad, my husband's family is very well acquainted with your husband's family from Pocatello days. Ask Cory if he remembers Ted Larsen, I am married to his son, Tyler. Anyway I thought that was kind of fun. Again congrats on Jaxson, he is too cute!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is the most beautiful baby. His completion is gorgeous. The kids look SO excited. Hope you are resting (a much as a mother can with so many little ones to take care of) and that you feel really good. You know. A little back to normal? : D
Congrats Bonnie! Glad to hear everything went well and he is finally here!
Just checking up on you. :0) Hope everything is going well in your house. We missed you at girls night and hope to see you soon! :0)
Post a Comment