Who wrote it? Some interesting things I did not know about the leaders of our church. :0) Like the used car salesman. I thought most of those guys were the devil! :0)
I am a nurse who finally has the opportunity to be a stay at home Mom. I'm Mom to 5 and wife to 1. I'm happy and healthy, and couldn't ask for more! Well, actually, I could ask for a lot more, but I won't.
5 comments:
Who wrote it? Some interesting things I did not know about the leaders of our church. :0) Like the used car salesman. I thought most of those guys were the devil! :0)
That is great, fun post, I may pass this on to my family.
Very cute! BTW, I want to see a picture of baby Jaxson!!
HA HA! So cute. What a great way to memorize them all. I will show this to the kids. Where did you find this?
Hope baby is doing well.
Way fun my kids wanted to listen to it over and over..
Post a Comment