Monday, September 8, 2008

Revenge of a 4 year old brother...

Jake is angry at is sister, Madi. She has a recorder that she got in school in 5th grade. She found it this morning. Jake wanted to play beautiful music on it this morning. Madi said no.

Jakes revenge: He ran down the hall to her room, stuck just his bum in her room, and farted.
My reaction: If I was a good Mom, I would have told him that wasn't nice. Instead, I laughed.

Boys.
Where do they get this stuff?

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

Boys are truly some of the grossest creatures on the planet. I know...I have two of them in my house. And they don't get better with age. :0)
It's a good thing they are so cute and loveable because otherwise.....

Amber M. said...

From their fathers.

:-)

Lynn said...

From school. *sigh* What to do, eh? : D

Montay said...

silly boys

Melanie said...

They totally get that behavior from the Blad side--am I right?? :)

Janet said...

Mel I agree 100%!!!!!! I never talked about such things growing up let alone took credit for a cool sound!!!

Alicia said...

That is funny!

Aaron said...

I love this! I remember my five brothers doing much of the same thing to me. It is in their DNA to use their gaseous fumes against their sisters. So gross, but oh so funny!